||14.5 City / 21.0 Hwy
2015 GMC Yukon Denali 4x4. This Denali is in above average condition inside and out for the year and mileage, and has been adult-owned, driven, and garage kept. In addition, we have all the original owner's manuals and 2 keys with 2 remotes.
Features include: 20" Chrome Wheels, Leather Interior, Ventilated And Heated Front Seats With Heated Rear Seats, Rearview Camera, DVD Entertainment System, Quad Seating, AM/FM/CD Player With Premium Bose Audio System, Power Moonroof, 6.2L V8 Engine, 8-Speed Automatic Transmission, And Much More. This is a fantastic Denali with numerous features. A sure to please.
This vehicle is in above average condition inside and out for the year and mileage. The exterior is in above average condition for the year and mileage. The chrome wheels are in superb condition with no abrasions. The interior of this vehicle is in above average condition for the year and mileage. This Denali was owned by a NON-smoker. It drives and looks fantastic.
Welcome to RLB Sales And Leasing, Fort Worth And America's premier dealer and wholesaler of high-line and luxury automobiles including BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, and all other makes. We are proud to present you with the opportunity to purchase, finance, or lease this incredible car. In addition, we now offer full mechanical and body services.
We welcome any pre-buy inspections before purchase or lease and offer free airport pick-up. Affordable bonded and insured shipping is available. Thank you for visiting another of our auto car listings.
Please note that we strive to give most accurate vehicle option data as possible, but due to the nature of customizations and VIN decoders there is the possibility of a mistake. Please call for any specific questions as we are not responsible for any errors.
Please call us anytime with any additional questions at 817-731-8777 or send an email to email@example.com. Thank You for visiting another of our listing.
Sunroof, Power, Tilt-sliding
Original Cost: $995
Entertainment System, Rear Seat Blu-ray/dvd.
Original Cost: $1,595
- MP3 Player
- Entertainment System
- Driver alert Package includes Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning and Safety Alert Seat
- Rear axle, 3.23
- Suspension Package, Magnetic Ride Control
- Keyless start, push button start
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Transfer case, active, 2-speed electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, includes neutral position for dinghy towing. (Requires 4WD.)
- Alternator, 170 amps
- 4-wheel drive
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
- Trailer brake controller, integrated
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Not available on 2WD model.)
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Steering, power
- Powertrain grade braking
- Brakes, VAC power, with VSES
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench stored in rear quarter trim
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Moldings, body-color body-side with bright inserts
- Headlamps, projector beam, high intensity discharge
- Fog lamps
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color with integrated turn signal indicators and ground illumination.
- Wipers, front rain-sensing, intermittent
- Wiper, rear
- Audio system, 8" Diagonal Color Touch Screen Navigation with IntelliLink includes New text message alerts and Siri Eyes Free functionality through voice command, AM/FM/SiriusXM/HD with USB ports, auxiliary jack, SD card slot, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones, hands-free smartphone integration, Pandora Internet radio and voice-activated technology for radio and phone, and an articulating screen with hidden storage. Includes 5 USB ports, 1 auxiliary jack and 1 SD card reader (See "gmtotalconnect.com" for phone compatibility information.)
- Audio system feature, Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound premium 10-speaker system
- Audio system feature, CD player (Replaced by (U42) rear seat entertainment system when (U42) is ordered.)
- Antenna, integral in rear quarter glass
- Wireless charging (Only on vehicles built after 10-5-14. Not compatible with all phones. Compliant batteries include QI and PMA technologies. Reference Mobile devices manual to confirm what type of battery it uses.)
- Active Noise Cancellation
- NavTraffic is available in over 130 markets and works with your vehicle's navigation system to give you detailed traffic data right when you need it most - while you're driving. You'll avoid traffic tie-ups, save time and gas by getting alternate routes, and, in some cases, receive traffic speed and drive-time information. Plus, you can use NavTraffic at the same time you're enjoying SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You'll find that once you start using NavTraffic, you won't want to drive without it. (Includes 90 days of service. Included and only available with (IO6) Audio system with navigation. Requires a subscription sold separately by SiriusXM after trial period which is continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Available only in select markets. For more information, see siriusxm.com/navtraffic.)
- Seats, heated outboard second row
- Cargo net
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering column, power tilt and telescopic
- Display, driver, 8" customizable
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure, tachometer, compass and outside temperature gauge
- Windows, power all express down, front express up
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Power outlet, 110-volt, 1.1 Amp, 150 Watt
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes outlets in the instrument panel, console, back of the console, 1 in 3rd row and 1 in the cargo area.
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Assist handles, all seats
- Lighting, interior with dome light driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Lighting, interior includes courtesy lighting with theater dimming, lighting for front and rear door handles, front and rear passenger footwells and door storage area
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Hill Start Assist brakes
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Safety Alert Seat (Included and only available with (Y65) Driver Alert Package.)
- Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children), for child safety seats; lower anchors and top tethers located in all second row seating positions, top tethers located in third row seating positions
- Parking assist front and rear
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Rear Vision Camera
- Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
At RLB Sales and Leasing, we are here to make purchasing or leasing your vehicle as easy as possible. By combining the auto buying and financing into one process, we make acquiring your new vehicle a quick and convenient experience. We present you with several options for leasing or financing your new vehicle and work with you to find a financial solution that best suits your needs. Rest assured, we are committed to making your buying experience the best it can be.
Leasing, financing, or refinancing is a service, and like any other service, the experience, dedication and professionalism determine the overall quality of the service provided. We have the experience and, even more important, the integrity to consult with are clients while keeping their individual situation in mind.
We provide our clients unbiased information regarding all models of vehicles and help you select the vehicle that fits your needs and budget. In a few seconds we can provide you data comparing any makes or models. We do not try to sell you a particular vehicle, we want you to have the information in order for you to select the right vehicle.
Professional account managers have the experience and knowledge to work with a network of manufacturers and dealers. They have pre-arranged volume discounts from both the dealers and manufacturers assuring you of the lowest acquisition costs on even the hard to find models.
The lease program is designed around the terms and mileage of your particular needs with no "hidden charges". R.L.B. Sales and Leasing is a full service company offering a wide array of lease programs with purchase options and extension agreements to fit your individual needs.
Whatever your decision, a consultation with a R.L.B. Sales and Leasing Account Manager will provide the information you require to make an informed decision.
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.