||Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI
||White Diamond Tricoat
||13.0 City / 18.0 Hwy
Certified Pre-Owned, Navigation System, Backup Camera, DVD Entertainment System, 3rd Row Seat, Leather Seats, Running Boards, AWD, Non Smoker, Moonroof, Climate Package, Bose High End Sound Package, Premium Wheels, Warranty, 22" x 9" 7-Spoke Chromed Aluminum Wheels, Power moonroof, Rear Seat Entertainment System.
This Cadillac is in above average condition inside and out for the year and mileage, and has been adult-owned, driven, and garage kept. The exterior is in above average condition for the year and mileage. The wheels are in superb condition with no abrasions. The interior of this vehicle is in above average condition for the year and mileage. This Cadillac was owned by a NON-smoker. It drives and looks fantastic.
This vehicle has a certified pre-owned limited warranty. Clean CARFAX.
AWD 6-Speed Automatic HD Electronic with Overdrive Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2012 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Welcome to RLB Sales And Leasing, Fort Worth And America's premier dealer and wholesaler of high-line and luxury automobiles including BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, and all other makes. We are proud to present you with the opportunity to purchase, finance, or lease this incredible car. In addition, we now offer full mechanical and body services.
We welcome any pre-buy inspections before purchase or lease and offer free airport pick-up. Affordable bonded and insured shipping is available. Thank you for visiting another of our auto car listings.
Please note that we strive to give most accurate vehicle option data as possible, but due to the nature of customizations and VIN decoders there is the possibility of a mistake. Please call for any specific questions as we are not responsible for any errors.
Please call us anytime with any additional questions at 817-731-8777 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You for visiting another of our listing.
- Engine, Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI (E85) with Active Fuel Management and E85 FlexFuel capability (403 hp [300.5 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 417 lb-ft of torque [562.9 N-m] @ 4300 rpm)
- Throttle control, electronic
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty
- Cooling, external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio
- Battery, heavy-duty with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits and 7-way sealed connector
- Recovery hooks, 2 front, frame-mounted, recessed in front fascia
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (AWD Model only.)
- Suspension, front independent, SLA, coil over shock and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear 5-link coil springs
- Suspension Package, Magnetic Ride Control
- Automatic level control, heavy-duty, air
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Wheels, 4 - 22" x 9" (55.9 cm x 22.9 cm) 7-spoke chromed aluminum
- Tire, full-size spare, P265/70R17-113S blackwall
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare
- Fascia, front, body-color
- Fascia, rear, body-color
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside with chrome accents
- Headlamps, IntelliBeam
- Fog lamps, front rectangular halogen, integral in front fascia
- Tail lamps, LED illumination
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, color-keyed with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and programmable to provide curb view when in reverse
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, chrome
- Body, power liftgate
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface)
- NavTraffic is available in over 100 markets and works with your vehicle's navigation system to give you continuously updated traffic data right when you need it most - while you're driving. You'll avoid traffic tie-ups, save time and gas by getting alternate routes, and, in some cases, receive traffic speed and drive-time information. Plus, you can use NavTraffic at the same time you're enjoying SiriusXM Satellite Radio. You'll find that once you start using NavTraffic, you won't want to drive without it. (Requires a subscription sold separately by SiriusXM after trial period which is continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Available only in select markets. For more information, see siriusxm.com/navtraffic.)
- Audio system feature, Bose 5.1 Cabin Surround Sound system with 10 speakers
- Seats, second row bucket with leather seating surfaces reclining with heated seat cushions (3 settings) and fold-down armrests
- Seats, heated and cooled driver and front passenger
- Seat release, second row, power for tumble and fold
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering wheel, power-tilt, color-keyed with wood and leather-wrapped rim, locking.
- Steering wheel, heated
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio and Driver Information Center controls
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Up/Down and lockout features
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Remote vehicle start, adaptive
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Cup holders, quad front, dual second row and single third row
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming, includes OnStar controls.
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors with extenders
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first, second and third row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and outboard rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Rear Park Assist
- Rear Vision Camera
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Safety belts, first and second row belts to body, third row belts to seat, lap and shoulder all seating positions
- Door locks, child rear security
At RLB Sales and Leasing, we are here to make purchasing or leasing your vehicle as easy as possible. By combining the auto buying and financing into one process, we make acquiring your new vehicle a quick and convenient experience. We present you with several options for leasing or financing your new or used vehicle and work with you to find a financial solution that best suits your needs. Rest assured, we are committed to making your buying experience the best it can be.
We specialize in:
- Used Car Financing
- Used Car Leasing
- New Car Leasing Facilitating
- Second Chance Finance
Leasing, financing, or refinancing is a service, and like any other service, the experience, dedication and professionalism determine the overall quality of the service provided. We have the experience and, even more important, the integrity to consult with are clients while keeping their individual situation in mind.
We provide our clients unbiased information regarding all models of vehicles and help you select the vehicle that fits your needs and budget. In a few seconds we can provide you data comparing any makes or models. We do not try to sell you a particular vehicle, we want you to have the information in order for you to select the right vehicle.
Professional account managers have the experience and knowledge to work with a network of manufacturers and dealers. They have pre-arranged volume discounts from both the dealers and manufacturers assuring you of the lowest acquisition costs on even the hard to find models.
The lease program is designed around the terms and mileage of your particular needs with no "hidden charges". R.L.B. Sales and Leasing is a full service company offering a wide array of lease programs with purchase options and extension agreements to fit your individual needs.
Whatever your decision, a consultation with a R.L.B. Sales and Leasing Account Manager will provide the information you require to make an informed decision.
Fort Worth's Best Extended Service Coverage
Here at RLB Sales and Leasing, we understand buying a pre-owned vehicle is a huge investment, and auto repairs can get expensive quickly, so why not have peace of mind? Even a brand new car can have an unexpected breakdown, so it's always smart to consider extended service coverage - especially on used cars.
Did you know the average cost of repairing an engine is $4,823? If you happen to have transmission problems, the average repair cost is around $2600. Even small repairs can be pricey - a simple window motor replacement runs nearly $300 on average.
RLB Sales and Leasing offers a variety of Bumper to Bumper extended service contract options. We carry multiple policies so that we can give you the option to select the term and mileage that best fits your personal situation and driving habits.
When you're ready to protect your car or truck with one of our extended service contract options, call us at 817-731-8777. One of our friendly sales/leasing agents will be happy to discuss each plan in detail so you can pick the right one for you and your family.