||0.0 City / 0.0 Hwy
1-Owner, Backup Camera, 3rd Row Seat, Leather Seats, 4x4, Non Smoker, Moonroof, Bose High End Sound Package, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, AM/FM Stereo w/CD/Cassette/XM Satellite, Brushed Aluminum Double Crossbar Roof Rack, Chrome Aluminum Fuel Filler Door, Chrome Aluminum Hood Handles (Set of 2), Chrome Aluminum Hood Latches (Set of 2), Chrome Appearance Package, Compass, Front & Rear Removable Black Carpeted Floor Mats, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated rear seats, Illuminated entry, Luxury Series Package 1SC, Mini Overhead Console, Rear-View Camera System, Rear Vision System, Remote keyless entry, Single Passenger 3rd Row Rear Folding Seat, Tilt-Sliding Power Sunroof, Traction control, Uplevel Leather Seating Surfaces, XM Satellite Radio.
This Hummer is in above average condition inside and out for the year and mileage, and has been adult-owned, driven, and garage kept. The exterior is in above average condition for the year and mileage. The wheels are in superb condition with no abrasions. The interior of this vehicle is in above average condition for the year and mileage. This Hummer was owned by a NON-smoker. It drives and looks fantastic.
4WD 4-Speed Automatic HD with Overdrive Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI
Welcome to RLB Sales And Leasing, Fort Worth And America's premier dealer and wholesaler of high-line and luxury automobiles including BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, and all other makes. We are proud to present you with the opportunity to purchase, finance, or lease this incredible car. In addition, we now offer full mechanical and body services.
We welcome any pre-buy inspections before purchase or lease and offer free airport pick-up. Affordable bonded and insured shipping is available. Thank you for visiting another of our auto car listings.
Please note that we strive to give most accurate vehicle option data as possible, but due to the nature of customizations and VIN decoders there is the possibility of a mistake. Please call for any specific questions as we are not responsible for any errors.
Please call us anytime with any additional questions at 817-731-8777 or send an email to email@example.com. Thank You for visiting another of our listing.
- Engine, Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI (325 hp [242.45 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 365 lb.-ft. of torque [492.75 N-m] @ 4000 rpm)
- Throttle control, electronic
- Differential, driver-selectable locking rear
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio
- Cooling, engine oil cooler
- Battery rundown protection
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes front winch receiver provisions
- Underbody protection, includes driveline protection, skid plates and rocker protection
- Frame, ladder-type
- Recovery hooks, front and rear
- GVWR, 8600 lbs. (3901 kg)
- Suspension, front independent with torsion bar and stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Standard Ride, 5-link coil springs
- Tires, LT315/70R17 on/off-road, blackwall
- Tire, full-size spare, with cover
- Steering, power
- Brakes, 4-wheel disc, hydraulic power
- Luggage rack side rails
- Bumpers, front and rear painted a single color
- Wheel flares, front and rear, Black
- Grille, chrome
- Headlamps, dual composite halogen with automatic exterior lamp control
- Wiring provisions, auxiliary front lighting
- Lamps, identification markers, 3 front and 3 rear
- Lamps, clearance marker, 2 front and 2 rear
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming with memory
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted on windshield, driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Door handles, chrome
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Wipers, rear intermittent with washer
- Doors, triple-sealed
- Spare tire carrier, rear, bumper-mounted with jack storage provisions
- Body, liftgate with fixed glass
- Seats, heated first and second row
- Cup holders, front console and rear seat armrest
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable, with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering wheel accessory controls
- Driver Information Center, with trip computer (personal and business trip odometer, fuel used, average speed, average fuel economy, trip timers, 15-day vehicle speed history, annual mileage and personalization features) and message center (monitors up to 23 different systems including low fuel, transmission temperature, engine coolant, security, oil level, oil pressure and oil change)
- Windows, power with driver and global Express-Down
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Retained accessory power
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASSlock
- Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Audio system feature, Bose performance-enhanced premium 9-speaker system
- Glovebox, passenger-side
- Map pockets
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Console, overhead with storage bin
- Visors, driver and front passenger, padded with cloth trim, extenders and secondary shades, color-keyed
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Lighting, interior with front and interior dome, reading, instrument panel courtesy, console, glovebox, door switches and illuminated entry
- Cargo mat, rubber (Not available with (AS3) rear third row folding bench seat.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with passenger-side deactivation switch (Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Door locks, rear child security
- Horn, dual-note high and low
At RLB Sales and Leasing, we are here to make purchasing or leasing your vehicle as easy as possible. By combining the auto buying and financing into one process, we make acquiring your new vehicle a quick and convenient experience. We present you with several options for leasing or financing your new or used vehicle and work with you to find a financial solution that best suits your needs. Rest assured, we are committed to making your buying experience the best it can be.
We specialize in:
- Used Car Financing
- Used Car Leasing
- New Car Leasing Facilitating
- Second Chance Finance
Leasing, financing, or refinancing is a service, and like any other service, the experience, dedication and professionalism determine the overall quality of the service provided. We have the experience and, even more important, the integrity to consult with are clients while keeping their individual situation in mind.
We provide our clients unbiased information regarding all models of vehicles and help you select the vehicle that fits your needs and budget. In a few seconds we can provide you data comparing any makes or models. We do not try to sell you a particular vehicle, we want you to have the information in order for you to select the right vehicle.
Professional account managers have the experience and knowledge to work with a network of manufacturers and dealers. They have pre-arranged volume discounts from both the dealers and manufacturers assuring you of the lowest acquisition costs on even the hard to find models.
The lease program is designed around the terms and mileage of your particular needs with no "hidden charges". R.L.B. Sales and Leasing is a full service company offering a wide array of lease programs with purchase options and extension agreements to fit your individual needs.
Whatever your decision, a consultation with a R.L.B. Sales and Leasing Account Manager will provide the information you require to make an informed decision.
Fort Worth's Best Extended Service Coverage
Here at RLB Sales and Leasing, we understand buying a pre-owned vehicle is a huge investment, and auto repairs can get expensive quickly, so why not have peace of mind? Even a brand new car can have an unexpected breakdown, so it's always smart to consider extended service coverage - especially on used cars.
Did you know the average cost of repairing an engine is $4,823? If you happen to have transmission problems, the average repair cost is around $2600. Even small repairs can be pricey - a simple window motor replacement runs nearly $300 on average.
RLB Sales and Leasing offers a variety of Bumper to Bumper extended service contract options. We carry multiple policies so that we can give you the option to select the term and mileage that best fits your personal situation and driving habits.
When you're ready to protect your car or truck with one of our extended service contract options, call us at 817-731-8777. One of our friendly sales/leasing agents will be happy to discuss each plan in detail so you can pick the right one for you and your family.