This 2006 Isuzu NPR 18' Stake Bed Truck is simply stunning in every detail. An exceptionally nice 1 Owner vehicle that is sure to please. This local 1 Owner Texas rust free vehicle comes equipped with Folding Stake Bed, Crane lift, Isuzu 5.2L Turbocharged Diesel I4 Engine, Automatic Transmission, Sony AM/FM/CD Player Audio System, Lift, Air Conditioning, And Much More. The bed on this truck is 7' wide x 14' long. A sure to please.
Wear consistent with age & mileage. Minor stone chips and scuffs to be found.
Welcome to RLB Sales And Leasing, Fort Worth And America's premier dealer and wholesaler of high-line and luxury automobiles including BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, and all other makes. We are proud to present you with the opportunity to purchase, finance, or lease this incredible car. In addition, we now offer full mechanical and body services.
We welcome any pre-buy inspections before purchase or lease and offer free airport pick-up. Affordable bonded and insured shipping is available. Thank you for visiting another of our auto car listings.
Please note that we strive to give most accurate vehicle option data as possible, but due to the nature of customizations and VIN decoders there is the possibility of a mistake. Please call for any specific questions as we are not responsible for any errors.
Please call us anytime with any additional questions at 817-731-8777 or send an email to email@example.com. Thank You for visiting another of our listing.
- Truck Application
- GVWR, 12,000 lbs (5443 kg) capacity
- Isuzu Diesel Engine, 4HK1-TC, 317 CID (5.19L), 190 Gross HP at 2600 RPM: 387 lb-ft gross torque at 1500 RPM. 4 cylinder, 16 valve, four cycle, overhead cam, turbocharged, intercooled, water cooled EGR valve, direct injection, electronically controlled common rail fuel system Engine cruise control and idle up function. Oil level check switch and light. Rear engine cover.
- Air Cleaner, 12.6 in. diameter dry paper single element - Donaldson Brand
- Exhaust Brake, Butterfly valve type
- Alternator, 110 AMP with integral regulator
- Battery, Dual Delco 12-V maintenance free 750 CCA each
- Exhaust System, Single horizontal exhaust system
- Rear wheel drive
- Front GAWR, 4700 lbs (2132 kg) capacity
- Front Axle, "I"-beam rated at 6830 lbs. (3098 kg) - Includes integral hydraulic power steering Ratio 18.8-20.9:1
- Front Suspension, Tapered Leaf, 8440 lbs. (3828 kg) capacity - Semi-elliptical tapered leaf springs. Includes shock absorbers and stabilizer bar.
- Front Shock Absorber
- Front Stabilizer Bar
- Rear GAWR, 7950 lbs (3606 kg) capacity
- Rear Axle, R040, single-speed, 11,020 lbs (4999 kg) capacity - single speed with oil lubricated rear wheel bearings
- Rear Axle Ratio, 5.125:1
- Rear Suspension, Multi-Leaf, 9880 lbs. (4481 kg) capacity - Semi-elliptical main and auxiliary leaf springs. Includes shock absorbers.
- Rear Shock Absorber
- Frame, Ladder type channel - section straight frame rail 33.5 in. (85.1 cm) wide through the total length of frame. Yield strength 44,000 psi (303,369 kPa) section modulus of 7.20 and RBM 316,800.
- Brake System, Dual circuit, hydraulic brake system - Hydro-boost, with load sensing proportioning valve in rear circuit and a metering valve between the master cylinder and 6-way joint on the front brake lines. Disc front and self-adjust outboard mounted drum rear. Mechanical, transmission mounted parking brake. Non-asbestos linings are standard. Anti-lock brake system.
- Cab Mounts, All steel low cab forward - BBC 66.8 in. (169.7 cm) in 45 deg. mechanical tilt with torsion assist.
- Windows, Tinted glass
- Two way roof ventilator
- Mirror, Dual cab mounted exterior mirrors
- Paint Scheme, Solid
- Color, Arctic White
- Steering, Integral power steering - with variable 18.8-20.9:1 gear ratio. Tilt and telescoping steering column.
- Cruise control
- Floor mats
At RLB Sales and Leasing, we are here to make purchasing or leasing your vehicle as easy as possible. By combining the auto buying and financing into one process, we make acquiring your new vehicle a quick and convenient experience. We present you with several options for leasing or financing your new or used vehicle and work with you to find a financial solution that best suits your needs. Rest assured, we are committed to making your buying experience the best it can be.
We specialize in:
- Used Car Financing
- Used Car Leasing
- New Car Leasing Facilitating
- Second Chance Finance
Leasing, financing, or refinancing is a service, and like any other service, the experience, dedication and professionalism determine the overall quality of the service provided. We have the experience and, even more important, the integrity to consult with are clients while keeping their individual situation in mind.
We provide our clients unbiased information regarding all models of vehicles and help you select the vehicle that fits your needs and budget. In a few seconds we can provide you data comparing any makes or models. We do not try to sell you a particular vehicle, we want you to have the information in order for you to select the right vehicle.
Professional account managers have the experience and knowledge to work with a network of manufacturers and dealers. They have pre-arranged volume discounts from both the dealers and manufacturers assuring you of the lowest acquisition costs on even the hard to find models.
The lease program is designed around the terms and mileage of your particular needs with no "hidden charges". R.L.B. Sales and Leasing is a full service company offering a wide array of lease programs with purchase options and extension agreements to fit your individual needs.
Whatever your decision, a consultation with a R.L.B. Sales and Leasing Account Manager will provide the information you require to make an informed decision.
Fort Worth's Best Extended Service Coverage
Here at RLB Sales and Leasing, we understand buying a pre-owned vehicle is a huge investment, and auto repairs can get expensive quickly, so why not have peace of mind? Even a brand new car can have an unexpected breakdown, so it's always smart to consider extended service coverage - especially on used cars.
Did you know the average cost of repairing an engine is $4,823? If you happen to have transmission problems, the average repair cost is around $2600. Even small repairs can be pricey - a simple window motor replacement runs nearly $300 on average.
RLB Sales and Leasing offers a variety of Bumper to Bumper extended service contract options. We carry multiple policies so that we can give you the option to select the term and mileage that best fits your personal situation and driving habits.
When you're ready to protect your car or truck with one of our extended service contract options, call us at 817-731-8777. One of our friendly sales/leasing agents will be happy to discuss each plan in detail so you can pick the right one for you and your family.