||10.0 City / 15.0 Hwy
Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Non Smoker, LT Package, 10-Way Power Driver's Seat Adjuster, 145 Amps Alternator, 2-Position Driver-Side Memory, 6-Way Power Front Passenger Seat Adjuster, Black Roof-Mounted Luggage Rack Center Rails, Bose Premium Audio System Feature, Front Halogen Fog Lamps, Heated Front Bucket Seats, Heavy-Duty Locking Rear Differential, Power-Adjustable Accelerator & Brake Pedals, Power-Adjustable/Manual-Folding Outside Mirrors, Preferred Equipment Group 1LT, Remote Vehicle Starter System, Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control, Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist.
Call us today!
4WD 6-Speed Automatic HD Electronic with Overdrive Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI VVT
* 2011 KBB.com Top 10 Family Cars
Welcome to RLB Sales And Leasing, Fort Worth And America's premier dealer and wholesaler of high-line and luxury automobiles including BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, and all other makes. We are proud to present you with the opportunity to purchase, finance, or lease this incredible car. In addition, we now offer full mechanical and body services.
We welcome any pre-buy inspections before purchase or lease and offer free airport pick-up. Affordable bonded and insured shipping is available. Thank you for visiting another of our auto car listings.
Please note that we strive to give most accurate vehicle option data as possible, but due to the nature of customizations and VIN decoders there is the possibility of a mistake. Please call for any specific questions as we are not responsible for any errors.
Please call us anytime with any additional questions at 817-731-8777 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You for visiting another of our listing.
- Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI (352 hp [262.5 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 382 lb-ft of torque [515.7 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) (Requires 3/4 ton models.)
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio (Requires 3/4 ton models.)
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty (3/4 ton models only.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- 4-wheel drive
- Transfer case, active, 2-speed electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, includes neutral position for dinghy towing. (Requires 4WD models. Included with (K5L) heavy-duty trailering package or 3/4 ton models.)
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps (Not available on 1/2 ton models.)
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator (Included and only available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package on 1/2 ton models. Included on all 3/4 ton models.)
- Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil (Included and only available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package on 1/2 ton models. Included on all 3/4 ton models.)
- Trailer brake controller, integrated (Available on ½ ton models, standard on ¾ ton models. Requires (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted (Included and only available on 1/2 ton 2WD models with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package. Standard on 4WD 1/2 ton models and all 3/4 ton models.)
- GVWR, 8600 lbs. (3901 kg) (Requires 3/4 ton models.)
- Suspension, front independent with torsion bar (3/4 ton models only.)
- Suspension, rear multi-stage leaf springs (3/4 ton models only.)
- Steering, power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with hydroboost (3/4 ton models only.)
- Wheels, 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) 8-lug bright machined aluminum (3/4 ton models only.)
- Tires, LT265/70R17E all-terrain, blackwall (Requires 3/4 ton models. Included and only available with (P25) 4 - 17" x 7.5" (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) 8-lug bright machined aluminum wheels.)
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Assist steps, Black (Not available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package.)
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface), with specific steering wheel controls (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar, delete is ordered.)
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Headliner, cloth
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
At RLB Sales and Leasing, we are here to make purchasing or leasing your vehicle as easy as possible. By combining the auto buying and financing into one process, we make acquiring your new vehicle a quick and convenient experience. We present you with several options for leasing or financing your new or used vehicle and work with you to find a financial solution that best suits your needs. Rest assured, we are committed to making your buying experience the best it can be.
We specialize in:
- Used Car Financing
- Used Car Leasing
- New Car Leasing Facilitating
- Second Chance Finance
Leasing, financing, or refinancing is a service, and like any other service, the experience, dedication and professionalism determine the overall quality of the service provided. We have the experience and, even more important, the integrity to consult with are clients while keeping their individual situation in mind.
We provide our clients unbiased information regarding all models of vehicles and help you select the vehicle that fits your needs and budget. In a few seconds we can provide you data comparing any makes or models. We do not try to sell you a particular vehicle, we want you to have the information in order for you to select the right vehicle.
Professional account managers have the experience and knowledge to work with a network of manufacturers and dealers. They have pre-arranged volume discounts from both the dealers and manufacturers assuring you of the lowest acquisition costs on even the hard to find models.
The lease program is designed around the terms and mileage of your particular needs with no "hidden charges". R.L.B. Sales and Leasing is a full service company offering a wide array of lease programs with purchase options and extension agreements to fit your individual needs.
Whatever your decision, a consultation with a R.L.B. Sales and Leasing Account Manager will provide the information you require to make an informed decision.
Fort Worth's Best Extended Service Coverage
Here at RLB Sales and Leasing, we understand buying a pre-owned vehicle is a huge investment, and auto repairs can get expensive quickly, so why not have peace of mind? Even a brand new car can have an unexpected breakdown, so it's always smart to consider extended service coverage - especially on used cars.
Did you know the average cost of repairing an engine is $4,823? If you happen to have transmission problems, the average repair cost is around $2600. Even small repairs can be pricey - a simple window motor replacement runs nearly $300 on average.
RLB Sales and Leasing offers a variety of Bumper to Bumper extended service contract options. We carry multiple policies so that we can give you the option to select the term and mileage that best fits your personal situation and driving habits.
When you're ready to protect your car or truck with one of our extended service contract options, call us at 817-731-8777. One of our friendly sales/leasing agents will be happy to discuss each plan in detail so you can pick the right one for you and your family.